Table of contents
- 1 Green Tea and Weight loss- The Truth Revealed
Green Tea and Weight loss- The Truth Revealed
I have been taking green tea since long and never found striking results. Initially, I drank for three times a day, however, I started getting pimples on my face and more dryness on my body. I got acne as well when I checked with my dermatologist she disclosed that I got a hormonal imbalance in my body and I need some medications. I asked about my weight gain problem, she cleared me that you have a hormonal imbalance, no matter how much you take green tea, it won’t work. So, if you are healthy and active and free of any disease, green tea is the best for weight loss. Lets take a look at green tea and weight loss facts.
Green tea is deoxidizing drink and it can detox your body. An exerciser who take green tea along with his/her exercise can lose more pounds significantly than who do not. Green tea has a fat burning power and it doesn’t only helps in reducing your excess weight it also keeps you happy and active all day. Make sure that flavored green teas are not that effective than naturally extracted leaves of green tea can burn the calories naturally.
It has been used since ages in Chinese and Ayurvedic treatments for digestion, heart problems, weight loss, to control sugar level and for many other causes. Here we have discussed that why green tea is best for weight loss and what quantity is best and which green tea is best for the weight loss.
What is the Ideal amount of Green Tea for Weight loss?
Treating yourself high for weight loss plan and taking green teas after having scrumptious pasta and never love for ice creams is somehow, USELESS. How can such tiny leaves dislocate the fat out of your body and get your body back in shape?
According to health experts, drinking 3 to 4 cups of green tea is an appropriate way to shed extra pounds significantly.
When is the Best Time to take Green Tea for Best Weight Loss Results?
If you take green tea for health benefits you can take it as per your choice but if you are taking to lose extra kilos of your body, here are the best time to take green tea.
- Less in winters and more effective in summer
- Two hours before going to bed
- Two hours after your dinner or any meal
- 3 to 4 cups of tea or at least 3 cups a day
- Never drink it empty stomach in the morning
How many Calories an a Green Tea Burn in a day?
It varies with different body and muscle type. Some people lose weight quickly while other drinks factory of green tea but none of them works. Experts suggest that one must take 3 cups of green tea if really want to lose weight. Three cups of green tea a day helps you shedding about 110 calories a day which is big! If you pair it with exercise you can you see the significant results in no time.
That’s why I believe that green tea is the best for weight loss purpose even if you don’t perform any gym activity.
The Benefits of Green Tea for Losing Weight
- Green tea is the most effective drink on the planet. It is something beyond green liquid.
- A Huge amount of the bioactive mixes in the tea leaves do make it into the last drink, which contains a lot of natural nutrients.
- It has natural nutrients which are healthy for your mental and physical health.
- It activates the metabolism in your body and can lower the risk of heart disease, cancer and has many other benefits.
- Alzheimer’s illness is the most widely recognized neurodegenerative malady in people and a main source of dementia. It fights with Alzheimer effectively.
- Type II diabetes is a disease that has achieved scourge extents in previous couple decades and now afflicts around 300 million individuals around the world.
- This infection includes having raised glucose levels with regards to insulin resistance or a powerlessness to deliver insulin.
- Cancer is a chronic disease of uncontrolled development of cells. It is one of the world’s driving reasons for death. Green tea works effectively in harming the more advancement of growth and that cancer prevention agents can have a defensive impact.
An Expert Advice about Green for Weight Loss
The green tea is capable of fighting against diseases and to recover the damage cells with its bioactive components. Green tea is a natural drink and it can detox your body and keeps you active and fresh all day long. Since few decades, green tea has been researched for thesis purpose and almost 1800 thesis were presented in two years for this natural drink on its different aspects. The thesis made on green tea demonstrated that green tea is an extensive organic ingredient which is used for the better health. The bioactive polyphenolic mixes in green tea represent 33% of the dry weight of the leaves.